Anyone who has kids can tell you that they’re far smarter than some people give them credit for. Part of it is the way they see the world without any preconceived notions, or the decades of attempts and failures to look back upon, or that they have no expectations about how things should be.
I mean, they also eat poop, get stuck under dining room chairs (repeatedly), and play in the toilet, so there is something to be said for experience. But when it comes to naked observations and telling it like it is, look no further than the nearest knee-high human to get it right.
12. When you never knew a kid could make you so proud…
11. Logic or smartassery? Time will tell.
10. It takes brainpower to deal with pushy sibs
9. This kid is going to have a super successful marriage one day
8. It holds all of the important things
7. When they’re having none of it, but you plow ahead anyway
6. There’s no doubt they know how to get what they want…fast
5. Wise little child
4. Back away slowly
3. Your little future CIA interrogator
2. “I know.” HAHAHA, ouch.
1. Don’t be afraid to throw around the word ‘premeditation…’