In this day and age, one of the best things about being a parent is how quickly we can share hilarious stories and/or commiserate with other parents about the crazy things our kids do every day. That goes double for Twitter, where short, sharp wit is especially appreciated.
These 15 parents have it down, and bonus – their kids are giving them great material.
15. Yes, I was led to believe there would be less bodily fluids involved…
14. File Under: Things No One Tells You Until It’s Too Late
13. To be fair…that’s exactly what they look like
12. Whoever thought those things were a good idea should face serious consequences
11. In a nutshell
10. I mean, just getting to have hot coffee has to be considered a win
9. And that is how you end up eating pre-chewed food, my friends
8. Let us hope you are well stocked
7. All parents are basically qualified hostage negotiators
6. Don’t forget to grab the dog!
5. The hardest part about parenting is arguing when you kind of agree with the kid
4. Don’t give the devil any ideas
3. This is why warnings are overrated
2. A pace which was surely somewhere between turtle and snail to begin with
1. What’s a little extra cheese between friends?
h/t: Huffington Post