Attention, clothing designers: making clothes shouldn’t be this difficult. But apparently, there are enough of you who are so focused on coming up with your patterns that you forget to take a step back and look at the big picture. Yes, you might have found the PERFECT pink rose to put on a pair of pants, but when you put it directly over the crotch, nobody’s gonna see a flower, you know what I mean?
Here are 15 clothing design fails, originally compiled by Bored Panda, that will hopefully serve as cautionary tales to all clothings designers everywhere. It’s time to make things right.
1. Even the dogs look uncomfortable with this.
2. Eh, nobody will notice.
3. They’re ass-less AND crotch-less!
4. The Birds & The Flies
5. The worst wrestling shirt of all time.
6. 8th place in curling, 1st place in camel toeing.
7. Betty Centipede
8. Forgot to buy a train for your wedding dress? Just produce one from your body, like a spider!
9. Nobody remembered what was said on the news that day.
10. Supposedly that’s tie-dye. I’m not buying it.
11. Who is she wearing? Vera Wang, obviously.
12. When fruit has an identity crisis.
13. She no longer wants to be part of our world.
14. Saturday Night Special (just don’t wear a blazer.)
15. Does it say “Dope,” or does it say “Pedo”? You decide.
h/t: Bored Panda