It’s trite, but it’s also true: having kids isn’t easy. In fact, nearly every aspect of your life will change, in all sorts of ways. And that’s the inspiration for French cartoonist Nathalie Jomard, whose cartoons depict the challenges, aggravations, and downright weirdness that come with being a mother. If you’re a mother, or if you remember the things you did to your mother, you’ll definitely find something familiar here.
1. Being in public is an adventure.
2. You’ll need some new clothes.
3. Your face becomes an object of curiosity.
4. You’ll get really good at carrying things.
5. You’ll invent your own parenting hacks.
6. Feeding time hurts.
7. Say goodbye to sleep.
8. Meal-time becomes a test of wills.
9. Is it a toilet, or a portal to another dimension?
10. Your greatest enemy will be the sun.
11. Say goodbye to sexy time, too.
12. And bathroom privacy.
13. Babies have a lot in common with earthquakes.
14. Wanna get work done? Good luck with that.
15. And finally, nothing will gross you out ever again.
h/t: Bored Panda