If you are the partner of a pregnant person, your job is to be the ultimate supporter. But that doesn’t mean you need to lose your sense of humor. Here are 15 Dads-to-be who found the funny side of getting pregnant.
1. Indoor sweater weather.
2. He always wanted to see his name in lights.
3. I got whiplash just reading this.
10:00AM – Best husband in the world
10:02AM – Why the fuck did I even marry you
10:04AM – Best husband in the world
— Zastro (@dearpreggywife) May 11, 2015
4. Mixed blessing.
The boobs are growing.
THE BOOBS ARE GROWING!
— Frothy Dad (@FrothyDad) April 8, 2017
5. Sometimes you just need to be heard.
6. Morning breath and morning sickness do NOT mix.
This is the quote I woke up to…
“Can you turn over and face the other way? Your breath is making me nauseous.”#PregnantWifeLife
— Chris Pendleton (@ChrisnotBritton) April 24, 2015
7. Always good to cover your bases.
— Ashley Goss (@ms_mojoe) October 8, 2017
8. Fair warning.
9. Still needs to check in with his parole officer, though.
After two nights in the guest room, I’m officially back in the master and I’m even allowed my own pillow! #preggowifelife
— Brian (@huntington_bt) September 3, 2015
10. The Donut Nibbler is one of the lesser-known Batman villains.
11. Might be time to start making your own lunches, pal.
12. Nap time IS quality time.
13. Good to know your place in the pecking order.
— chris hooker (@TheMrHooker) April 25, 2012
14. The coverup is worse than the crime.
15. You know that saying, “Don’t get between a mama bear and her cubs?” It also works for pregnant ladies and Neapolitan.