You know what I mean, right? Those things that moms do that should surprise us but totally don’t, because…moms. Now that I am a mom, I can vouch for the fact that, from pregnancy on, kids just tweak us a bit. In the body, in the head, in the heart…and it’s pretty much impossible to come out the other side the same person who went in.
So, embrace it. Or, like we’re doing in this post, celebrate motherhood in all of its mom-ness.
15. When you hear your mom talking to someone outside and peek to see who’s there…
14. When mom makes you a “heart-shaped” bookmark…
13. This Jewish mother gave the greatest housewarming gift of all time
12. When mom’s camera roll is regal AF
11. When mom gets a new oven – WITH A MF-ING WINDOW
10. Friendly household spiders need Christmas trees, too
9. Gotta find a place for everything!
8. Mom version of a screen shot. Laughing forever.
7. Mom kept trying to “click play” on this pizza image *snort*
6. If moms know anything, it’s that Snapchat is for cats
5. This mom thought Chewie was a gingerbread man for YEARS
4. No one keeps you clean and hair-free like mom
3. Classic mom
2. Awesome back-to-school gifts for your college-aged kids, right?
1. When Mom prints a photo from Facebook, complete with comments
h/t: Bored Panda