Parenting isn’t easy, and it’s not for the weak, either. We all know this, yet on the days when nothing goes right and bedtime seems to only get somehow farther away, it can be hard to remember this simple truth.
If you’re having one of those days, check out these hilarious tweets about other people’s epic parenting fails. And if you’re having a great day, tuck this away for the inevitable time in the future when you’ll have a horrible one…
15. The only way to begin a 9 hour, transatlantic flight…
14. Kind of impressed he left his shoes on, NGL
13. Sometimes you just want to sit on the couch for 5 minutes
12. A school photo for the ages
11. I think you can wait to teach him about headers
10. “Ma’am, there’s a lemur on your baby.” HAHAHAHAHA WHAT.
9. Oh nothing, just a little lesson on physics and what happens when two windows are open on the same side of the car…
8. Just walk away slowly
7. My dad had an office job and he always took his newspaper to read on breaks. My sister informed her teacher that he “read his newspaper at his desk” for a job. So don’t judge.
6. Bedtime takes no hostages
5. This is the most classic family photo ever
4. It’s possible mom and dad have different ideas of what “nice” clothes are
3. I love that the kid is still awake #everytime
2. Well, that’s terrifying
h/t: Bored Panda