Like many things in life, online shopping has its pros and cons. On the pro side of the ledger, you have an almost unlimited variety of goods to buy, and your purchase will come right to your front door. On the con side, you never really know what’s going to be inside that Amazon Prime box. All of us have a story or three about receiving the wrong item. Sometimes it’s an honest mistake, other times it’s clear the seller was running a scam. Either way, it’s no fun…but it’s definitely funny. At least when it happens to someone else.
Here are 15 more reasons to be wary when shopping online. (via Bored Panda)
1. “My grandpa’s neighbor ordered an inflatable Santa. They sent him the wrong size.”
2. Technically this is an area rug. The area’s just really small.
3. It’s a new species! Introducing: The Merpig.
4. Is that supposed to be Deadpool, or The Kool-Aid Man after gastric bypass?
5. Celebrating the marriage of Prince Hairy and Meggin’ Markill.
6. “When Amazon only delivers half of your kayak.”
7. Boldly going where no German shipping corporation has gone before.
8. Say “This was supposed to be athletic wear” to the dress.
9. “I bought boots on Aldo for 50% off. Apparently that meant I only get one boot.”
10. Is it a nice Air B&B? Depends on your perspective.
11. At least it’s really easy to conceal?
12. Looks like another case for Mulder and Scully.
13. Want some fries? Is it OK if I cook each fry individually?
14. Stop pretending to be a couch, pillows.
15. Your dress could not be downloaded in its entirety. Please try again.