Life is so busy for most of us that we forget stuff all the time. It’s usually no big deal, but these people learned the hard way.
The lesson here: don’t forget stuff, ever.
1. “When I Worked At A Dog Daycare (I’d Bring My Dog With Me) I Once Got Off From Work And Was So Hungry I Left Without Him. My Manager Sent Me This Picture About 10 Minutes Later Saying “You Forgot Something”. His Expression Is Perfect”
2. “When You’re Late For Work And Forget To Feed The King”
3. “Forgot To Reposition The Camera To Take A Jump Pic, Looks Like We Hung Ourselves”
4. “We Forgot To Tell Our Cat That We Had A Baby”
5. “I Was Running Late For Work And Couldn’t Find Her Leash, This Is How I Walked My Dog This Morning”
6. “A Lad That Drunk So Much During The Brazilian Carnival That He Forgot His Girlfriend Was On His Shoulders”
7. “Girlfriend Forgot Her Razor, But Not The Refills. I MacGyver’d The Rest”
8. “This Is What Happens When You Forget Your Work Badge At Home”
9. “Just Act Natural, No One Will Notice You Forgot Your Horn”
10. “Wife Said, “We’re Taking (Our Son) To An Epic Playground.” I Forgot The Part Where She Said It Was At A Church”
11. “Walking Around My Neighborhood; Somebody Forgot Their Halloween Decoration”
12. “Forgot I Had A Dentist Appointment And Didn’t Have Time To Change. They Think I Am Crazy In The Waiting Room”
13. “My Employee Forgot To Close The Bathroom Window Last Night. I Think It’s A Baby Hawk”
14. “My Friend Came Home From A Mini-Vacation And Forgot To Change The Kitty Litter. This Morning She’s Brushing Her Teeth And Hears A Little Tinkle”
15. “Forgot To Take The Chocolate Easter Bunny Out Of The Car”
Did I forget something…?