There are several unwritten rules that everyone must follow if we want to live in an orderly society. If you’re going to slice a round cake, you should cut it into even wedge shapes and not just take a big square out of the middle. If you’re going to hang a framed picture, the bottom should be parallel with the floor. And for the love of all things holy, if you’re going to open a two-liter bottle of soda, PUT THE CAP BACK ON.
Unfortunately, even though these rules should be intuitively understood by everyone, and followed without question, some people still don’t get it. And those people’s roommates have shared their transgressions with the Internet.
Here are 15 people who realized they’re living with a monster. (via Bored Panda)
1. How to slowly drive your roommate insane with one easy step.
2. “I keep a secret tube of toothpaste away from my wife and children.”
3. “My three year old just wants to see the world burn.”
4. “My roommate left this in the freezer. Chaos reigns.”
5. “My roommate made pasta, then left for vacation.” (Vomit warning)
6. “My boyfriend opens a loaf of bread the same way a raccoon does.”
7. Were you raised by WOLVES?!
8. “My wife uses her iPad as a plate.”
9. “The way my wife opens things.”
10. “My roommate doesn’t believe in Tupperware.”
11. “How my wife and I fight.”
12. The last time he changed his toothbrush was during the Reagan administration.
13. “My roommate’s potato started growing more potatoes.”
14. “My wife leaves hair stuck to the shower wall. And I turn it into art.”
15. Unlike Reese’s, there is a wrong way to eat a Kit Kat.
Photo Credit: Reddit
Monsters, all of ’em!