Disney is one of those brands that is pretty much universally loved. I mean, if I hear someone claim to hate Disney, I automatically assume that they a) had no childhood, or b) are one of those people who just want to hate everything that is loved en masse.
Because Disney is objectively awesome.
Which is why people on platforms like Tumblr spend way too much time thinking way too in depth about Disney films and characters and the philosophies behind them. And thank goodness they do. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to do my best to blow your mind with this post!
15. There has to be a Car Hitler. Because, Internet logic.
14. Monsters, Inc. (like The Smurfs before it) is teaching you Marxist propaganda
13. I don’t think Ursula could be called nice, but, sure, she could have been worse
12. When Hercules made a very funny but totally obscure joke…
11. Donald Duck is an honorary member of the Marine Corps and the Navy. It makes so much sense!
10. Ariel and Hercules are cousins
9. I’m kind of worried about the person who caught this
8. Okay, so I’ve seen Moana a bunch of times and never noticed the shark head in the tattoo
7. This guy already creeped me out
6. Did you catch that Thumper is Roger Rabbit’s uncle?
5. Disney had its first openly gay character before the live action Beauty and the Beast and no one noticed
4. Mulan IS the Great Dragon. And arguably the best princess.
3. Bet you didn’t notice this cameo in Enchanted…
2. …Or these (The voice of Belle – Paige O’Hara – and Pocahontas – Judy Kuhn)
1. I’ve seen this before, but I always love it