I know you see posts all the time about how to hack this or that, but what if you could hack one or two things in your day-to-day life as parents? I think you’d be interested, right? I would be.
Too bad I have no training/education/skills that would allow me to design anything that I might actually come up with. And neither do these 16 moms and dads.
16. Define bonding…
15. Isn’t this how everyone learned to swim?
14. Their faces are priceless
13. Let her feed herself, they said
12. Nailed it
11. Don’t be jealous
10. If she’s not disturbing the other patrons, I’d call it a win
9. Soccer isn’t for everyone
8. The chair thing is funny, but what’s going on with his foot?
7. When Mom doesn’t realize Santa is taking a whizz until it’s too late
6. Hey, I say give your kid what they want for Halloween
5. One of the worst ways to begin a 9-hour flight, I’d wager
4. Mom fail, Dad win
2. Improvisation at its finest
1. No one was permanently damaged. So you can laugh.