I’m lucky enough to have avoided online dating for a number of years, but one thing I remember from those days is that your dating profile must stand out. Potentially hundreds of people will skim past your profile, and if you look and sound like everybody else, your chances of finding love much slimmer.
So I can kind of see where these Russian people were coming from. Because their dating profile pictures definitely DO stand out. Just…maybe not how you would want?
Maybe I’m wrong and all these people found their soul mates. Who knows? Life is a rich tapestry.
1. She’s urgin’ for some sturgeon.
2. Who wants a date with the world’s 114,941st-ranked tennis player?
3. Preeeeeety sure that’s not her real hair.
4. Hey kids! It’s Swamp Ariel!
5. Maybe she’s trying to say, “Look how strong my immune system is.”
6. Just two more chickens and she can spell “YOLO.”
7. Kids, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, Santa’s real. The bad news is, he looks like this:
8. “I’m 25, I’m single, and I don’t have scurvy.”
9. He’s flexible in all the right ways, and some of the wrong ways too.
10. She’s referencing Russia’s #1 pop single, “A Kiss From A Toilet Rose.”
11. Why the newspaper? So you can verify the date she took this? I am so confused.
12. Who’s ready for a tumble in the dryer?
13. Your move, Sports Illustrated.
14. Your profile pic should say something about you, but maybe not “I easily fit into the trunk of a car.”
15. Well, I’m never drinking milk again.
16. And finally, don’t use a profile pic of yourself with your ex. That’s Online Dating 101, people!
h/t: So Bad So Good
A little different from American dating sites, huh?