Laughter might be one of the keys to a healthy, lasting relationship, but it’s no secret that sometimes moms and dads have different ideas about what exactly it hilarious. Or maybe it’s the timing that matters more.
Either way, the people who found these tweets funny and appropriate were definitely dads. You’ll see why. Just wait.
17. This is my house, except with reheated pizza
16. That’s what she said, right?
15. Yeah, time to rethink things
14. It’s a valid question
13. That kinda talk will kill your sex privileges
12. *cue panic*
11. It’s important to know where you stand in the pecking order
10. I’m pretty sure she’s not gonna appreciate that one
9. It’s a hard knock life, for sure
8. Good decision. Too late, but good decision.
7. So, so bad
6. Why else would you refuse me meat, woman?!?!
5. What are you looking at?
4. Telling your wife to relax is always a good idea #not
3. If you don’t want an answer, don’t ask the question #wifeadvice
2. It’s best for everyone, really. Except Jim.
1. This is the best
h/t: The Chive