Pregnancy is many things – wondrous, painful, elating, confusing, joyful, and full of hormones that make you feel like you might actually be going crazy. And that’s only from the woman’s side, since it’s the only one I’ve personally experienced.
During those 9 months, I have to admit I didn’t think too much about my husband’s experience (it was too much sometimes to contemplate and come to terms with the way my own body/life was changing, tbh), but now that I’m almost a year postpartum, I can definitely see how those months were trying (and exciting!) for him in different ways, too.
Here are 17 pics that might show us just a little bit of the guy’s point-of-view – well deserved!
17. I think she made her point
16. There will be consequences to your peaceful slumber
15. This applies to anyone eating ice cream, really
14. Man obviously has a sense of self-preservation
13. At least she’s still got a sense of humor
12. It’s funny but you made the wise choice
11. It really is kind of a tease – plus, you know, they’re not for you anymore
10. So sweet. Sigh.
9. The hashtag is true
8. Try to keep up
7. This is the kind of observation that can endanger your life, boys
6. Take notes, husbands!
5. Quality time can have a bit of a different look to it…
4. Do as she says and nobody gets hurt
3. Your groceries probably won’t make it home intact
2. Someone is up sh*t creek
1. You knew the answer already, right?
h/t: Bored Panda