Let’s face it, the world is a bit of a sh*tsotrm right now. If you sometimes feel overwhelmed by all the bad news and negativity, take a few minutes to browse through these pics.
I guarantee they’ll make you feel better and you’ll have a smile on your face.
1. A 22-Year-Old Guy From Harlem Befriended An 81-Year-Old Woman Who He Met Playing Words With Friends Over The Past Year. Last Week He Traveled To Florida And Met Her In Person For The First Time
2. A Couple Of Months Ago, An Elderly Lady Asked Me To Walk Her Home Because She Was Scared She Was Going To Slip On The Ice. We’ve Become Friends And Now I Walk Her Home Almost Every Day
3. This Is Anthony Borges, 15. He Used His Body To Hold A Classroom Door Shut, Protecting 20 Other Students Inside As The Gunman Fired Through The Door, Hitting Him Five Times. May He Have A Speedy Recovery
4. Officer Talks Man Out Of Committing Suicide. Eight Years Later, The Now-Father-Of-Two Gives The Officer An Award At The American Foundation Of Suicide
5. There Is A Local Group That Cuts Lawns For The Elderly, Disabled, And Single Parent Mothers For Free. Here They Are With My Grandma
6. She Took Me In 15 Years Ago And No One Makes Me As Happy. We Had The Best Xmas. I Love My Grandma So Much
7. Kids Do What They Feel. These Two Strangers Just Hugged In A Fast Food Restaurant
8. A Stranger Helping Out Another Stranger Struggling With His Tie
9. 7-Year-Old Boy Donates $20 From Piggy Bank To Help Vandalized Mosque. Wanted Apple iPad. So He Got One
10. This Is My Uber Driver Beni, He Took Me To The Hospital And Keeping Me Company Since Most Of My Family Lives Out Of The State
11. Man In Red Needed Help With Son’s Math Homework And Got It From A Stranger On The Subway
12. Waiter Helping To Feed Disabled Lady So Her Husband Can Finish His Meal.
13. Pararescueman Sgt. Mike Maroney Reunited With A Girl He Saved 10 Years Ago During Hurricane Katrina
15. These Boys See This Homeless Man Every Day On Their Way To School So They Decided To Help Him Out
16. 12-Year Old Boy, Hugging A Police Officer At A Ferguson Protest In Portland
17. Christmas Elves Surprise The Homeless With Food And Gifts
18. Awesome professor
20. Louisville Police Officer Helps Encourage Lady Who Has Lost 200 Pounds And Did Her First 10k
Photo Credit: Bored Panda
Now don’t you feel better? I know I do.