Sure, your kids don’t learn to appreciate your biting and creative sarcastic wit until they hit elementary school, but that doesn’t mean you can’t amuse yourself. And your partner too, because they damn well better appreciate living with such a hilarious human being.
And admit it – even if they don’t get it, being sarcastic when your kids are being crazy or weird makes YOU feel better. Some days, it might be all that’s getting you through.
And these parents? They’ve got it down. The thing is, so do some of the kids.
15. Don’t trust him
14. Which may not be a bad thing, depending on your co-workers
13. Truer words have never been spoken
12. Kid has a point. You should know they only hear words over a certain decibel.
11. The bad part? I bet you stopped and thought. Ha!
10. When your own kid makes you cry
8. Hopefully they bought it
7. Ha! Also, ewww.
6. This kid hits you where it hurts
5. Yeah. “Cute.”
4. That’s called winning at parenting right there
3. Cool, cool
2. Go, kid
h/t: Viral Slot