Sure, being a parent is rewarding and sweet and hilarious, but if we’re being real, it’s also frustrating and exhausting and messy. There are bloggers who want to ignore the latter pieces, and then there are those, like The Honest Toddler, who embrace the bigger picture of what it means to bring humans into the world and to be responsible for them 24 hours a day for 18+ years.
The other day, she tweeted this:
The responses from other Twitter users, also sharing how their children would be aptly named, are downright hilarious.
11. “Afternoon basement delight” #yassss
10. Funny, my firstborn also has this name
9. The last one is the most common child’s name in this brave new world
8. Dammit, Dad
5. So sweet, you named your kid after your doctor
4. I have questions about your oldest
3. Kids never appreciate siblings
2. I like you
1. I’m not mad at it, either
h/t: The Chive