The holidays are a time of year when we all reconnect with our loved ones. And if your list of “loved ones” includes “the members of 90’s boy band NSYNC,” this holiday season is going to be extra-special. Because now you can buy a whole line of Christmas-themed merchandise from NSYNC themselves!
Why? NSYNC’s 20th anniversary is coming up, and to celebrate/cash in on the moment, they’ve teamed up with apparel company Epic Rights. The partnership will be releasing a full line of merchandise in 2018, so think of their 2017 holiday merch as a sneak preview.
And apparently they were onto something, because the band has already sold out all their merchandise in only 15 hours!
Now, without further ado, here’s everything from the NSYNC Christmas collection:
1. “It’s gonna be sleigh” tee.
2. The “No Strings Attached” ugly Christmas sweater
3. “Santa Bye Bye Bye” sweater
4. Or, a more simple NSYNC Christmas sweater
5. The “Tearin’ Up My Hat”
6. “It’s Gonna Be Sleigh” Shoes
7. “Under My Tree” enamel pin
8. “If I’m Not The Ornament” bulb
9. And if none of that floats your boat, NSYNC member JC Chasez will live at your house for free as long as you’re cool with it.
JC will live at your home, singing songs, dancing the dances, and regaling you with tales from the good old days. And all he asks in return is three square meals a day and a warm place to sleep!
OK, maybe this one isn’t officially being offered on the NSYNC website, you and I both know JC would be up for it.