Me? I used to dip lunchmeat in a bowl of mayonnaise and mustard then eat it on a chip.
Some of these people’s childhood eating habits for sure have mine beat, but others are actually inspired. Which are which? You be the judge…
12. At least you know you’ll survive.
11. Who didn’t do this?
10. I just threw up in my mouth.
9. That’s taking a rather liberal interpretation of the term ‘toast.’
8. Kids aren’t so good at hiding their tracks.
7. How parents know they’re raising a monster.
6. Future tequila lover.
5. I mean, it’s basically a DIY cinnamon roll so what’s wrong with that?
4. Is this bad?
3. I’m off to try both.
2. Sweet, summer child.
1. Too bad there was no Kids Baking Championship back then!
I foresee a new cooking show in the future!