We’ve all known the stereotype that guys in their 20’s, (or 30’s, or 40’s), are inherently slobs. And sure, there are millions of young men in the world who are neat and tidy, just like there are millions of young women who are just as slobby as guys are.
So it’s a stereotype, but that doesn’t mean it’s inaccurate. Twitter user Jodie Grace was recently visiting a guy’s home, and when she went into the bathroom, she made a shocking discovery:
ladies what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever found in a boy’s bathroom? allow me to start pic.twitter.com/WbvwM86H4b
— jodie (@jodieegrace) December 14, 2018
What…what the hell is that?! Some kind of makeshift plunger-toiled brush combo? I actually…kind of respect that. It’s gross and weird for sure, but also thrifty and resourceful. MacGuyver probably has one of these in his bathroom.
The discovery prompted Jodie to ask her followers to share their own examples of weird stuff in guys’ bathrooms. It might sound like too specific of a situation to get many responses, but no. Her Tweet got over 66 thousand likes and hundreds of responses, and Jodie’s was probably the least weird of the bunch.
It’s clear that young men have no idea how to maintain their bathroom, or even what to use it for. And it’s amazing that anyone successfully completes a hookup.
1. Orange you glad you had to use the restroom?
— ali m (@alexxaandraaaa) December 15, 2018
2. But comparing weird bathrooms is like apples and oranges.
— Internet Citizen (@amyisyams) December 17, 2018
3. Hope you also enjoy alone time!
this might just be it pic.twitter.com/BVGe09c3it
— ALEXANDRIA!!!💖🦋🌼 (@aligracedavis) December 16, 2018
4. +50 points for creativity, -5000 points for privacy.
— 💖💜💙𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-𝔹𝕀-𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ💙💜💖 (@lilpinkbadger) December 16, 2018
5. When entertaining guests, etiquette requires you provide refreshment.
— cheen 🌱 (@enneyehcc) December 17, 2018
was on his bedside table. I still had it on when he came out of the bathroom, he said he made it bc he always gets distracted when he reads. He made himself blinders for reading. pic.twitter.com/tZze8YlCu5
— mollyfat2 (@mollyfat2) December 15, 2018
7. Pictured: the unluckiest Roman in Pompeii.
8. HOW do you screw this up?!?!?!
this was the only toilet paper the bathroom had🙃 pic.twitter.com/Vyhkhu5w56
— Harlot 🅰️ (@harley_schroyer) December 16, 2018
9. The Lord always watches over you.
10. It’s like that scene in Annie Hall, except not remotely cute.
— Jordyn White (@jor_white) December 15, 2018
11. A “Get Out While You Still Can” Barbie. (Collector’s item!)
— ARYA 4EVEEEEE' (@OphelieMoon) December 16, 2018
12. When your interior decorator is John Wayne Gacy.
13. What, is a magazine too boring for you???
just in case you wanted to play drums from the tub pic.twitter.com/fWH2YKTtTQ
— kara (@kashedkuramel) December 17, 2018
14. You otter be ashamed of yourself.
— Brittney Hughes♐️ (@britneylou) December 17, 2018
15. Looks like we found another foolproof form of birth control.
— katie (@KatieOakes16) December 17, 2018