Relationships change over time and anyone who moved in together or got married thinking that things would be as they were when you were first dating, well…I bet you were in for a shock.
That doesn’t mean things are bad once you’ve been together for a while, but they DO start to be comfortable, which can be a double-edged sword.
If you’re someone who has already bought a bunch of Valentine’s gifts for the same person and you’re at a loss for this year’s present, well…these 10 candy hearts were made just for you.
10. Or whatever I am too lazy to get up for this time.
9. You’re an everyday hero.
8. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.
7. For the quirky among you.
6. Nothing says true love quite like it.
5. My poor, long-suffering husband.
4. I promise I won’t be mad… #lies.
3. Or just groceries in general.
2. Because obviously everyone needs to know.
1. I am really good at this one.
This girl who has been together for 7 years, married for 4, is loving all of these!
What are you getting your long-time Valentine this year? We’d love to hear all about it in the comments!