The only way to truly make weight loss and a healthier diet stick is to make a lifestyle change, top to bottom. Fad diets don’t work; you’ll only end up eventually gaining the weight you lost when life, or your willpower, or both, inevitably get in the way.
That said, making big changes to the way you relate to food can be tough! If you’re looking to tackle it, though, we thought these 10 cheat sheets might be able to help.
10. Because healthy salads are a must.
9. Tips for meal prepping.
8. Making your own salad dressing is simple – and yummy!
7. A coffee protein shake is the perfect post-workout pick-me-up.
6. Remember, fats don’t have to be bad!
5. When you’re wondering what to eat when…
4. Tuna salad without mayo? Tell me more!
3. Advice for packing a healthy lunch.
2. DIY protein bars that are better than anything you’d buy at the store.
1. Foods to eat to stay “regular.”
I hope these help kick off your wellness journey in a way that works for you and is sustainable long term!
How are you looking to change your habits? Were these tips helpful? We’d love to hear why or why not in the comments!