We all want to think we have the smartest kid around, although obviously that can only be true for some of us. That said, we do prefer our smartypants kids put their genius to use for good and not evil whenever possible.
Some of these kids came up with super good ideas that were useful, while others used their noggins to get one over on their parents – so you decide whether or not those smarts are really worth it.
10. They must eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
That milk is the reason to pick that cereal, honestly.
9. Why do they hate bedtime so much?
Laying down in bed is delightful!
8. Teenagers can really get it done.
You don’t want your candy to melt in the hot car.
7. This kid is evil.
A genius, sure, but definitely off to be a supervillain.
6. You can’t say she didn’t do the project.
This girl is definitely NOT going places, but that’s the way she likes it.
5. Once they figure out cash apps it’s all over.
We’re all doomed (but taco lovers are the best.
4. This girl has talent.
She really sees the world the way it is – through the eyes of a young child.
3. I feel like this doesn’t really stop the noise.
Points for trying, though.
2. He should have known his teacher would figure it out.
They see everything.
1. He did follow directions.
To the letter, actually.
I just love kids, y’all. Even when they’re being awful.
What’s the best idea your kid has had lately? Tell us about it in the comments!