You know that saying “not my circus, not my monkeys?” It basically is another way to remind yourself to mind your own business, and to not stress yourself out about fixing problems that aren’t yours to begin with.
Well, on the flip side, have you ever looked around your house and thought dang. These are my monkeys so this must be my circus?
These 10 parents probably had something along those lines go through their heads before making these tweets – and luckily for all of us, now we can read them and feel a little bit better about what’s going on in our own lives.
10. That will probably come home to roost.
Because the Simpsons are forever.
9. It will definitely be something.
Though you might be able to find it in the bottom of his backpack.
8. They literally have no idea.
7. That is a real shame.
For her, I mean. Pasta is delicious.
6. They don’t even need a reason, honestly.
A Band-Aid is for all ails and no ails.
5. I thought that was supposed to be interesting.
Maybe it’s her skills that need help.
4. It’s really not that hard.
Or maybe it is, I don’t know.
3. At least he’s holding the mop.
Maybe he can hit the floor with it instead.
2. There are all kinds of surprises.
The good ones seem to be in short supply.
1. She shouldn’t have to wait for her money.
Boss lady in the making.
Y’all, circuses are fun! Monkeys not so much, but at least they’re cute.
What do you do to remind yourself that everyone is dealing with at least a little bit of crazy behind closed doors? Tell us in the comments!