After a few years of being a parent, we’ve all discovered a hack or two that makes our days and weeks easier to navigate. Of course, you won’t find most of them in the parenting books, because they’ve been cobbled together and you know, tailored to our specific kids.
That said, these 10 parents think they’ve figured out a thing or two, and they’re rocking and ready to share them with you!
10. Wait, your kids stay in bed?
Hahahaha this one definitely won’t work in my house.
9. Honestly, it doesn’t even have to be something delicious.
But you’re more willing to share your veggies.
8. They’re not to sure about those idioms just yet.
Something to keep in mind across the board.
7. I can’t wait until my kids are old enough to make this happen.
I mean I CAN, but this will be a nice perk.
6. Or just sit and stare at the wall.
In the blessed, blessed silence.
5. More is better, in this sense.
In other senses, it’s just a lot more work.
4. Kids love racing.
You might have to deal with a crying loser, but it might be worth it.
3. I feel like that could be an underestimate.
Just in my house?
2. Protip: make sure you take your phone when you hide.
If you do it well, you could get 5 whole minutes of “me” time.
1. They can’t hide from the ice cream man.
That came out creepier than I intended.
I actually think I might be able to use a few of these.
If you’ve got more cheeky advice for us parents, drop it in the comments!