Some problems are so common, and so ubiquitous, that most of us just deal with them, no thought given to how we might fix it going forward.
A few people, though, see solutions and ways to make even the most trivial issue easier, and you know what? It really is the little things that make life more enjoyable, don’t you think?
11. Dignity is priceless.
Such a small shift in thinking with a big impact.
In Norway you get a small amount of money for recycling bottles/cans. They’re often collected by poor people, homeless etc. A lot of our trash cans has these holders around them so people don’t have to search through the trash to collect them from HumansBeingBros
10. This is legit a great idea.
Why aren’t we already doing this everywhere?
This should basically be the law at all ruins!Krusevac Fortress in Serbia with a window to its glorious past.
9. That’s a job that definitely needs to be easier.
I’m glad someone was thinking ahead.
8. This makes my heart happy.
We have to look out for each other.
7. Any furniture you have to build needs to be easier.
IKEA, take notes.
6. Because everyone should have access to art.
Love this inclusive thinking.
5. You definitely can’t miss that.
Which is exactly the point!
4. Plus, everyone loves trains.
I appreciate this, from one lazy lady to another.
3. That’s called incentive, my friends.
I would not be getting that discount.
2. Get a bit of exercise while you charge up.
Talk about motivation.
1. I want this.
It wouldn’t fit in my house, though.
I love the way everyone’s minds work differently, don’t you?
Have you ever solved an everyday problem with an out of the box idea? Tell us about it in the comments!