Do you remember the 90s? Very few home computers, the internet was new, and cell phone were something our parents might have owned, but only for actual emergencies in the car. We played outside until the streetlights came on and we bullied each other in person, as God intended.
If any or all of that takes you back to your youth, these 11 memes are bound to do the same thing!
11. We’re just fading away.
But we’re GenX, so everyone already forgot we existed anyway.
10. I don’t know where to look first.
But I wish I still had all of it.
9. My fingers ache just looking at this.
I’m happy about the Bonus Beaker though.
8. Every. Single. One.
It crossed every single genre, and I miss MTV.
7. I know people are nostalgic about Blockbuster.
I’m not, though. Streaming is wayyyyy superior.
6. Neon lights make everything better.
This takes me back to The Max.
5. They would never keep this in a classroom now.
Maybe for good reasons, but we never amputated any limbs or anything.
4. Offices now do NOT have this cool of toys.
Because we don’t want our kids to touch anything, tbh.
3. Every last one of them.
In the best possible way.
2. It was a hard moment of realization.
Maybe THIS is why birthrates are down…
1. It was the fastest way to make friends.
And everyone wants to do that.
Ahhhh, sometimes I want to go back! Just for pieces of it, though.
What’s your favorite bit of 90s nostalgia? Drop it on us in the comments!