Having kids is a valid life choice that people have been making for thousands of years. Likewise, not having kids is also perfectly fine – you do you, let other people do them, and voila.
If you’re wondering what goes through the minds of people determined to remain childfree, look no further – these 12 people are laying it all out there.
12. You definitely can’t have both.
So choose wisely!
11. It is sort of a lifetime commitment.
I don’t like most people, but I do like my people.
happy birthday to our childfree queen betty white, who so elegantly stated “the only problem with children is they grow up to be people and i just like animals better than people. it’s that simple.” from childfree
10. Her mom definitely died inside a little when she saw this.
If she’s a good mum she got over it.
9. It’s not for everyone.
Kudos to her for knowing what she wanted and going after it.
8. Dogs come with unexpected expenses, too.
Ask me how I know.
7. I’d say it was worth the wait.
I wish I could have seen mom’s face.
6. This is actually hilarious.
I love it.
— Jen Natalie (@tiggressj) November 14, 2018
5. Some people know that’s not what they want.
And I think that’s great.
4. Cute pj’s.
He doesn’t want none of it.
3. I’d say this is definitely the case for some.
Not for everyone, though.
2. I think the signs are so EMTs know what to look for in the case of an accident.
But point taken.
1. It’s fun to imagine.
If you want to live it, do it!
I mean, I have kids, but I get it. I do.
If you’re childfree, tell us in the comments what you have to explain more than anything else!