A year ago, I’m pretty sure we were all pretty sure that this year would be different. We would be able to send our kids to school without worry and life would be basically back to all of its chaotic normal.
That’s not exactly how things turned out, though, so if you’re a parent who can’t believe you’re facing distance learning again, well…we hope these 12 memes help.
12. Having to get ready was not part of the deal.
And yet, here we are.
11. We just couldn’t quite shut the door.
10. You thought you were done.
That’s hilarious; you’ve had children. You’re never done.
9. Stay in school, kids.
Just look what happens when you get old.
8. A backup plan is necessary.
You never know when it will become a front plan.
7. It might last for a while.
We have to make sure everyone is safe!
6. You deserve it.
Whatever it is, you deserve it. Click.
5. Teachers are gonna love it.
Or the opposite of love it, probably.
4. Maybe more than one.
You need red, white, and pink options depending on your mood.
3. Spelling lessons are working!
See, you just have to make them interested.
2. We’re gonna be so proud.
Or at least, properly put in our place re: our teaching skills.
1. We love you, we missed you.
What do you need?
We can do this, y’all.
Maybe not forever, but surely for a few more months.