Every child is different, every family is unique, and parenting styles vary, but listen – there’s still much about the day-to-day life of parenting that looks similar for everyone.
Which is why all of the parents everywhere can relate to memes and moments like these 12 – just take a look and you’ll see what I mean!
12. And you can’t even get mad at her because you know she’s right.
It’s okay. Someday it will be your turn, Dad.
11. He really left her no option.
The delivery room is no place for puns, let me tell you.
10. No contest in our house.
My husband walks like he was a Harry Potter troll in another life.
9. Do you think they did it on purpose?
Like the way I “accidentally” mowed the lawn crooked as a teenager so my dad would never ask me to do it again?
8. No one explains the cost breakdown ahead of time.
Though we should have anticipated the alcohol.
7. I have yet to have this experience.
Maybe homeschooling is the answer.
6. Ahhhh what a moment to look back on all these years later.
Dads keep the laughs going after decades, my friends.
5. And it starts early, too.
They don’t have eyes in the backs of their heads, thank goodness.
4. There is no part of this meme that doesn’t hurt.
Because it’s just all so true, and so ridiculous.
3. Hahahaha you’d better not screw up.
You’re so tempted to screw up, though, aren’t you?
2. I think it comes more naturally for some than others.
But it always comes, my friend, don’t worry.
1. Exhibit 7234 why dads are the best.
They really don’t get enough credit for their jokes if you ask me.
I feel so seen, y’all!
But right now I’m going to sit back and scroll some more memes while I’ve got babysitters. Huzzah!