40 might be the new 30 (and so on) but that doesn’t mean that life doesn’t look vastly different after 40 than it did on the other side.
If you’ve reached that milestone, you know what I mean – and you’re going to feel these 13 memes to the depths of your soul.
If you haven’t, read on – now you’re going to know what to expect.
13. We’ve all gotta have a hobby.
Good times abound.
12. How many pieces, though?
Go big or go home.
11. The fatigue is no joke.
Luckily, you probably have enough clout to call in sick.
10. Eyes are a pain in the butt.
You kind of need them, though.
9. And you’re excited about the new furnace, too.
Living on the edge.
8. You’ve got Hallmark money now.
They can smell it on you.
7. You’re not that successful at it, either.
You loser, you.
6. Finger’s crossed it’s a good one.
Those poor people from the 80s.
5. Good luck with that.
Remember, you created the chaos around you.
4. I wish this wasn’t true.
It’s tooooooooo true.
3. Shout in pain, not delight.
Just to clarify.
2. More cheese = more fun.
Not for your guts, though. RIP.
1. That goes double if you have anxiety.
Something most of us know about by this age.
Well, that just about sums it up!
Tell us your favorite thing about being 40 down in the comments!