If no one has ever said it’s a sense of humor that keeps relationships fresh and alive, they certainly should have. I personally believe that the couples who laugh, tease, and generally give each other sh*t have the very best chance of making it.
These 13 wives are holding up their end of the bargain, and I sure hope their husbands have the sense of humor to match!
Otherwise, there could be trouble.
13. Yes, now that we’re all on the same page.
Though honestly any husband who actually witnessed childbirth has to give us this one.
12. There is no way to make your man happier.
Well, fine, maybe a FEW ways, but not over text.
11. “Love you anyway.” Lol.
I’m guessing he knew what he was getting into when he married her.
10. I can almost smell the perfume.
Everyone needs something to snuggle.
9. I’m not sure any of this made him feel better.
But it IS candy so I’d say there’s a decent chance.
8. I’m definitely going to need some brown Play-Doh.
Though with two toddlers and a puppy in the house, I’m not likely to get blamed.
7. You gotta go with what the Spaghetti-Os give you.
You don’t pick the letters. The letters pick you.
6. That’s just the pick-me-up he needed I’m sure.
But also, where did she get those Post-Its?
5. I mean sometimes the jokes write themselves.
And you can’t NOT send them.
4. I’m not sure my husband would find this amusing.
Going to get me one of these anyway.
3. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Formal or informal, take the night off.
2. Anytime you can make your husband laugh is the right time.
And drawing penises is never not funny.
1. If you want to keep him on his toes…
This should definitely do the trick.
View this post on Instagram
This could go one of two ways, and I hope she remembers I like Miracle Whip. Happy Anniversary to my crazy little thing called love @okersonc #murderyawithsmiles #13years #gomakemeasandwich #13yearsoffun #happyanniversary #anniversary #mygirl #mylove #killersmiles #horrorfan #jasonvorhees #chchchahahah #best13thyearidea #mylove #miraclewhip #nottherealgift #marriageisfun
Seriously, I bow to them. I hope I am half this funny one day.
What’s the funniest thing you ever did to your spouse? Did they appreciate it? Tell us the story in the comments!