Kids aren’t stupid. They’re new here, that’s all, and there’s a ton to learn and process – a fact that should be abundantly clear based on how much most adults still have to figure out.
These 13 kids are so adorably clueless that they might be just the reminder you need to stay positive with your own silly bears at home.
13. He definitely got grounded.
Or his parents made him move.
12. I’m dying to know how long it took grown doctors to figure it out.
Everyone loved Hannah Montana, I’m not mad.
11. This is only kind of funny.
Because why did no one teach her how to sign her name?
I had no idea why no one knew that was my signature from KidsAreFuckingStupid
10. For some reason hide-and-seek is a hard concept to get.
Which is sad, because I’d really like to hide.
Found this tweet on here and I had to seek it out to contribute my own hide-and-seek story. from KidsAreFuckingStupid
9. Or something like it, anyway.
That doctor was having the best day.
Tell me more about this thinking thing, is it serious? from KidsAreFuckingStupid
8. Oh yeah, everyone is buying that.
At least your teacher got a much-deserved laugh.
My mom was going through old scrapbooks, found this gem from when I was in 2nd grade from KidsAreFuckingStupid
7. Citizen’s arrest!
I can’t decide if this is really stupid, or…?
6. They will literally believe anything.
Take advantage of it while you can.
5. There’s always that one kid.
Sometimes, it belongs to you.
4. Kids kind of stink at planning.
Or like, having any real concept of the future.
3. Well, now he gets all of the cake.
That was likely his plan from the beginning.
2. Oh my land that is hilarious.
And you just let him figure it out by himself.
1. They thought you were some kind of sociopath, for sure.
That was a bad thirty seconds for his parents.
Family that prays together, dies together from KidsAreFuckingStupid
They’re always learning, so watch your language, people!
Or don’t; I don’t care. You do you, but threat the kids with respect.