I know it’s cool and socially acceptable to say that dad jokes are lame and to roll our eyes every time our dad busts out something punny and then laughs at his own punchline, bt hear me out – sometimes those jokes are actually funny.
I know. But I have a sneaking suspicion that you actually agree with me.
Which is why you clicked on this post, and so without further ado, here are the 13 memes you came hoping to see.
13. A relic from the not-so-distant past.
My dad wears golf shoes to mow so he can “aerate as he goes.”
12. They really embrace the dad-ness.
And they can’t let their kids think they’re that important.
11. As long as there are dads, New Balance will not go broke.
My uncle likes the black ones, which is next level or something.
10. Turn off the wifi.
Gets them out of there every time.
9. Who is even turning these lights on?
Maybe it’s a ghost, says their teenagers.
8. So much time wasted.
He clearly could have done it better himself.
7. They just don’t have anything else to talk about.
It’s that or the lawn. Pick your poison.
6. And they pretty much order the same thing every time.
Even the waitress knows what he’s about to say.
5. How will he survive it?
The weather service has totally let him down.
4. If he just would have looked a little harder.
He will do better next time.
3. There is no other volume.
To be fair, they can’t hear it otherwise.
2. I will never get this urge.
Just pull in front first like everyone else!
1. They don’t understand it.
It just literally does not computer.
See what I mean? There’s no shame in giggling at these; they’re just too true.
If you’ve got a great dad joke, please drop it in our comments. We’re begging you!