I know we all say we hate dad jokes. They’re corny, they’re never quite as funny as the dad in question believes, and the majority involve puns that are dubious are best.
That said, they’re just part of our dads, and so I think we mostly love them, even if we’re contractually obligated by the universe to say we don’t.
Which is why you’re here, I’m guessing, so please get your groans ready for these 14 dad jokes.
14. This one is quite clever!
For the smartypants dads in the room.
13. We all know a picture is worth a thousand words.
I suspect this one would be worth quite a bit less, though.
12. I think she’s doing that on purpose.
Seems a little rude.
11. The illustration honestly makes this worth it.
It’s so adorable!
10. He’s just following instructions.
What a good human being he is.
9. If he dies he knows the torch has been passed.
What else could a man wish for (except a great doctor)?
8. A band reference!
That’s like the apex of dad jokes.
7. Yeah they did.
*dorky fist bump*
6. If he doesn’t get it, you should leave.
If he does, you’re definitely going to get the job.
5. A literal joke for you nerds out there.
Also pirate jokes are always worth their weight in gold.
4. It was just sitting right there.
You knew someone was going to snap it up eventually.
3. If dogs could drive…
We would definitely let them.
2. This took me a minute.
I’m not proud to admit that fact.
1. I actually love how this makes no sense.
He tried so hard. Bless his heart.
I love/hate these so much, and yeah, I definitely appreciate them more as I age.
What’s your favorite dad joke? Tell is to us in the comments!