Everyone knows that dads are a special breed, and that unique nature extends to their sense of humor. If you’re someone who loves a good pun, or who just has dad DNA in their veins, you know what I mean.
And if you get that, you’re going to get these 14 excellent jokes, no doubt about it.
14. It can hold on for another six months.
The yard is more important.
13. They’ve been adding it up in their heads this whole time.
And now their dreams are coming true.
12. There are probably some of the dog, too.
Maybe one of the kids.
11. Just don’t touch it.
You know the rules, son.
10. Actually he probably bought them like that.
Insult to injury.
9. It’s just one big jigsaw puzzle.
And he’s up to the task.
8. There’s always the drive home.
They’re holding onto that.
7. Don’t wait for them to get it.
It’s never going to happen.
6. Batten down the hatches.
It’s that or go deaf.
He’s never heard that one before.
4. I mean some dads work in offices.
You’re valid too, Sir.
3. This situation isn’t getting any better.
Decidedly worse, actually.
2. We’ve got your Father’s Day gift right here.
Or you know, birthday or Christmas. So versatile!
1. They’re not sharing those wings, either.
So don’t even ask.
I actually laughed at some of these, and I’m not a dad.
Which one tickled your funny bone? Share with us in the comments!