There are a lot of grown people out there looking like adults when in reality, they’re less mature than some ten-year-olds I know. And while it’s fine to let your inner child loose some of the time (it’s good for you!), it’s unsettling – and irritating – when you encounter a false adult.
Especially when you really, really need another grown up in the room.
These 14 people are taking connecting with their “inner child” to a whole new level.
14. This actually kind of impresses me.
13. There is nothing okay about this.
12. I mean, that coffee cup isn’t even big enough to do the job!
11. Anything for a buck.
10. Wow, that’s pretty bad.
9. I have a lot of questions.
8. I guess…at least it’s not the ground?
7. I honestly bet theater employees have seen so much.
6. That doesn’t look dangerous at all. #sarcasm
5. They definitely should have shown her face. #shame #shame #shame
4. Newman is your mailman.
3. Makes you wonder what was in that trash can, doesn’t it?
2. Spread his shame.
1. I’m shocked no one took out this car, Seinfeld style.
I’m secondhand annoyed for their partners but also kind of laughing because I don’t live with them?
Would these antics amuse you? Bug you? Would it depend on your mood?
Sound off in the comments!