Basically, I think that’s all of us right about now…but if it’s not you, please please please share you secrets? Please?
For the rest of us, we’re getting by the best we can – and some days, that means scrolling memes while we have a cup of coffee and pretend we’re going to get a vacation soon.
14. You never knew you could move that fast.
Or maybe it’s the coffee.
13. I think the “I don’t even know” section should be bigger.
Because sometimes, coffee doesn’t even work.
12. I’m not saying…
I’m just saying. Yes. I am.
11. It’s always something with sugar, too.
Or caffeine. Just for fun.
10. But you do it again and again.
Because you know someday they won’t want to, and you’ll be sad.
9. There are too many reasons to count.
I literally can’t count that high.
8. A big sign that you’re old.
You just want a peaceful night out! Is that too much to ask?
7. Every. Single. Night.
An hour after they refused to eat a perfectly serviceable dinner.
6. No judgement here.
Tomorrow it will probably be me. Once we’re allowed in stores again.
5. This is a cruel joke.
By then you’ll be too old.
4. We can’t show you what it looks like 15 minute later.
It’s a whole thing.
3. But you’re also still smiling like this.
Because your kids are cute.
2. It’s like they know.
They have some kind of 6th torture sense.
1. Either mom is cool.
Your kid is at school; yay you!
Why are these so real?
Just remember that, for every trial, there’s something that makes you smile.