Too many of us are locked in our houses (with limited access to our yards) these days – just us and the kids, nowhere to go and very few visitors.
Even those of us who really dig the stay-at-home parenting gig can get fatigued when it’s relentless with no break in sight, and so we have to find amusements and relief any way we can.
To that end, may I offer these 14 pretty funny parenting memes. It’s not a solo vacay but still. It could help.
14. I mean, she wasn’t always, but I guess she is now.
This definitely didn’t apply to my grandmother.
13. I don’t understand the alternative.
There isn’t one. You have to take that call.
12. He’ll have to learn the hard way.
Just like you did, sir.
11. It’s not going to happen, but still.
That’s exactly what I need to get back in the right head space.
10. The kid is going to be fine and have fun either way.
9. I’m sure it was just a fluke.
Still, what if it wasn’t? What sort of world would that be?!
8. They need to know you were cool once.
Idk why, because they either don’t believe it or don’t care, but.
7. Written by a mother at the end of a VERY long day.
They don’t have to have anything to talk about, either. It could be nothing.
6. It never fails to bite you in the a**.
AND you have to act excited/impresed, too.
5. This cracked me up.
And yeah, I’m going to use it.
4. There is nothing more manly than being a good dad.
Dudes can definitely have tea parties.
3. How DARE, Mother?!
Don’t worry, you’ll get used to being the a**hole.
2. You gotta celebrate the little things.
Preferably with a glass of wine or 30 minutes alone.
1. So. Many. Times.
And then you hate yourself before bed when you have to pick it all up.
This was exactly what I needed today!
Which one of these had you smiling like you’d just scheduled an overnight trip to Grandma’s for your kid? Tell us in the comments!