While I 100% agree that gender is a social contract, and am also on board with the idea that boys can like and be and do and dress how they like, the same as girls, as the mother of two kids who identify as males, I think there’s something to be said for a “typical” boy, too.
There’s something different about raising them, living with them, and loving them – and these 14 memes will hit home for anyone who has little boys under their roof.
14. And that’s on a good day.
Those raptors are all listening to him I’m just saying.
13. And you will repeat it more times than you thought possible.
Literally you never imagined you would say p*nis this much ever.
12. They always know just when to quit.
Well, maybe not always.
11. At least they still want to talk to you.
I’m just saying.
10. You weren’t supposed to say yes.
I’d say let them sort that out, though.
9. You’re going to want to get out of the way.
And hope no one else notices.
8. So many jokes.
If they’re gross and involve a bodily function, it flies.
7. It’s important to teach the proper words.
It’s definitely not as fun, though.
6. To be fair, pants are terrible.
Damn the man.
5. Not even multiple times a week.
Time to learn how to sew patches.
4. Without any hesitation.
Warranties were made for your family.
3. They love each other.
They also love to try killing each other. It makes no sense.
2. Hopefully it doesn’t smell.
But it’s definitely late.
1. It’s just a good life rule.
But it does combine two of their favorite things.
Too true, y’all.
There are so many butt-related jokes in my future, for sure.