As moms, I know we’re always looking for shortcuts that can give us at least the illusion of more hours in the day.
There are never enough, and so we look for “hacks” to give us back a little of what we need – at least that way we can convince ourselves its’s possible to keep up.
If you’re looking for things that actually work, these 14 hacks come tried and proven.
14. Plus you can disappoint them when it’s not gum
Double bonus, if you ask me.
13. Information that would have been useful to me several months ago.
But perhaps YOU can put it to good use!
12. Remember she said gently.
Even if you’re pretending to be a horsie.
11. Here I thought we were all guessing.
Just me, then?
10. Very cool craft idea.
Where do they come up with this stuff?!
9. You don’t break as many handles that way.
Just me again?
8. Anything that keeps poop off my house.
That’s the goal. It’s minimal.
7. Less annoying than singing.
But probably messier.
6. This works!
Or at least it makes you feel like you’re doing something, which also works.
5. I love this idea.
All of the oats, none of the chemicals.
4. I do not miss these days.
But maybe I would if I’d know this hack.
3. For the little squirmer in your life.
Luckily, babies love straightjackets.
2. But what if it breaks??
1. My kids would LOVE this.
If only I were more organized.
Going to incorporate some of these, for sure!
Which one are you going to try? Tell me in the comments!