Anyone who has siblings knows for sure that they are not the same person they would have been without those younger or older family members – for better or worse, they’re yours for life.
If you’re feeling warm and nostalgic about growing up with brothers and/or sisters, these posts are going to make you smile.
13. Or they want something.
It’s probably the second thing, let’s be honest.
12. And they don’t mind doing it.
On a regular basis.
Siblings really know how to unlock a bonus level of anger in you 🤣😤
— LadiesLoveCoolTy (@TyBoogieThePlug) January 21, 2021
11. I’m sorry, people need a reason?
I’m just saying.
10. You know how to split things jussst so.
Heaven help you if it’s not exactly even.
9. You were just looking for an excuse for banishment.
There’s no way it was going to take long.
8. No one is going to rip you off.
You’re an expert at looking closely.
7. You don’t want to be too trusting a person.
They’re just preparing you for life.
growing up with siblings:
“just come here…”
“no. you’re gonna hit me”
— Jonathan (@ImLowkeyNerdy) January 2, 2020
6. And you know to always have a tape measure handy.
You never know when you’re going to need it.
5. They weren’t actually going to hurt you.
some of y’all have never had your siblings chase you around the house with a knife when your parents were gone for hours at a time and it rly shows
— Alexis Elliott (@lexi21marieee) January 9, 2019
4. You might as well get used to it.
That branch is what you’ve got to work with, younger sib.
3. Says the sibling wielding the knife.
Hindsight could change opinions, I suppose.
Getting chased with a knife by your siblings builds character
— …. (@gonegonergonnes) January 23, 2020
2. That’s standard fare.
I’m not sure it even phases you the first time.
1. They’re also not touching you.
But they’re definitely breathing as loudly as possible.
Ah, sibs. There’s good, bad, and ugly but we wouldn’t trade them!
What was your favorite thing about growing up with siblings? Tell us in the comments.