The internet loves a good fail. Whether it’s cooking, some kind of accidental injury, baking Pinterest cakes, or trying a craft that’s just never going to work, we love to chuckle at other people’s gaffs – largely because we know that’s exactly what the result would have been had we tried it ourselves.
It’s a lighter, chuckle type laugh when it’s kids – so they can’t hear you from the next room – but you know, what is being a parent if you can’t giggle at the doofuses living under your own roof?
15. It always happens when they’re skipping.
Really ups the comedy factor if you ask me.
14. He’s never gonna live that down.
This picture is coming out at all the big milestones.
13. UM. Kid.
I’m laughing so hard at this one.
12. Bless his heart.
That’s how it knew, hon.
11. One’s poop is serious business.
It’s part of her…or it was.
10. Still not the least pleasant way to wake up.
Not when you have kids.
9. He was not ready for that.
None of us were, tbh.
8. He never looked at their faces, I guess.
This kid has a future in some very lucrative career fields, I think.
7. Sometimes the emotions just hit you.
And you have to lie down.
6. Hero or psycho?
And, I ask you, why not both?
5. Because what else could happen?
Honestly, this poor baby.
4. You do you baby girl.
We all need someone to blame I guess.
3. Oh, man, to be in that woman’s head.
She was probably really worried about the cat.
2. To be fair, it is cornbread.
It shouldn’t be left alone.
1. Sometimes you gotta let them make their own mistakes.
Especially if it’s going to be funny.
Kids are so delightful, I swear.
What’s the funniest thing your kid has done – intentional or not so much? Tell us about it in the comments!