Children are many, many things, but there is absolutely no arguing that they are also completely weird. I mean, they’re humans, after all, and not one of us is not strange, right?
Kids, though, they don’t know yet that they’re supposed to hide their weird, which is how we get 15 delightful posts like these.
15. This is pretty weird.
Even for a kid.
14. You’ve gotta get your free time where you can.
Take advantage of their ignorance.
13. He thinks he’s so wise.
This is still cracking me up.
12. He’s not going to forget that.
Watch your back at baggage claim.
11. Nothing better than being sick the same time as your kid.
And by “better,” I mean I would rather burn in hell.
10. I mean I kind of want to go watch now, too.
Anyone who can get adults to say that about youth soccer is amazing.
9. I hope they said no.
Ducks are scary enough the way it is.
8. Bless his heart.
He made himself small, isn’t that enough?
7. I can’t decide if this is a scam or not.
That’s how bad I am at math.
6. You might get a call from the teacher.
“Ma’am, he’s just a terrible speller.”
5. Bless his heart.
And remember, you’re his parent.
4. What was she SUPPOSED to think?
Now she’s thinking adults are really dumb.
3. This would disappoint any small boy!
RDJ’s face is just priceless.
2. This is also how I feel when I just want to eat and people are making me take a picture.
It’s a whole mood.
1. Time to get that kid some glasses.
If you only knew how hard I’m restraining myself from making a joke about Germans and their sense of humor.
I strive to be the adult who doesn’t hide her weird, honestly.
What’s the funniest weird thing your kid has ever said to you? We want to hear about it in the comments!