There might not be one secret to a happy marriage that works for everyone, but there are tried-and-true ways to keep a man happy. One of them, it would seem, is humor.
And if you think I’m wrong, take a look at these 15 wives – they’ve definitely got some pretty good ideas.
15. Why couldn’t he just open the fridge?!
Men are so difficult.
14. It’s important to celebrate the little things.
Or the big things, as it would happen.
13. Someone at Pixar has a sense of humor.
Because otherwise why do Buzz’s hands do that?!
12. That’s definitely a way to get his attention.
Don’t mess with dads and their smoke alarms.
my mom was mad bc my dad wasn't "giving her attention" so she lit a paper on fire & held it to the smoke alarm 😂😭 pic.twitter.com/ehPCN41Axp
— sandy (@sandy_manzy) October 25, 2016
11. Okay now I need to know how to do this.
It’s pretty funny.
10. You gotta keep the excitement alive.
That’s one way to do it.
9. Romantic AND funny?
She’s a keeper, man!
8. That’s a hint, right?
I promise he didn’t get it.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Stacey Conner (@connercraziness) on
7. Because that takes some effort.
She obviously really loves you. Ha!
6. His face is less than amused.
He’s used to it, his expression says.
5. You gotta appreciate a good April Fool’s joke.
I’m sure Aaron did!
4. Oh man this woman is my hero.
I can only assume her husband has a sense of humor.
3. Marry a girl who goes above and beyond.
Even if you regret it sometimes.
2. The end result is the same.
I am going to use this on my kids.
1. Just in case you miss her.
And you’d better miss her, man.
I’m going to have to give some of these a try!
What’s your secret to keeping your husband happy? Let’s swap tips in the comments!