Of course, you are one of the best dads around, which is why you clicked on this link in order to see your memes!
Dads are a special breed, and we think once a year isn’t nearly enough to appreciate all that you do (even if we give you a hard time) because even though we could do this parenting thing alone, why would we want to?
16. No one wants to talk to the neighbors.
Ok fine I guess some people do, Tim Allen.
15. Dad drama is the best drama.
But also, parents of teenagers definitely get this.
14. These are my favorite type of couple.
I would like to see more of them please and thank you.
13. And don’t try to get cute.
We all know you can’t play basketball, Chad.
12. Who posts an inside joke on social media?
DADS THAT’S WHO.
11. This guy is all in.
You’ve gotta respect that.
10. It was funny at first.
And then the pun smacks you RIGHT in the face.
9. The good ones make memes.
The other ones are all probably still obsessing over their lawns or something idk.
8. Most of us had to learn this the hard way.
No matter how nice our dads were normally.
7. There has never been a more dad tweet.
How are they going to learn if you let them win?
6. They just don’t think anything is funny.
I promise it’s not, either, if you’re them.
5. So much pressure.
But you definitely need everything in that wallet, don’t you George.
4. They just can’t let it go.
We’re all just waiting for it.
3. It’s easier than trying to move the dog, honestly.
Plus, maybe he’s cold.
2. Seems about right.
Don’t know what else you could do with the money.
1. He doesn’t need to ask if you’re a father.
You know for sure.
Seriously big thumbs up, dads. We love ya.
Keep it up out there, and make sure to share your favorite of these memes with us in the comments!