People can be a lot sometimes. Like, a lot. We all need reminders now and again that human beings aren’t total trash that should be left out at the curb, because we need to believe there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
These 16 posts should go a long way to letting a little of that brightness in, because they’re so dang cute.
16. This is the most precious picture.
They both look so happy to see each other.
15. They named him and everything.
My heart just grew three sizes.
14. I cannot even imagine the sense of relief.
And I honestly hope I’ll never have to.
13. Aww, college can be tough.
I wonder if she misses her dog more than her parents.
12. We will all celebrate with you, friend.
What strength it takes.
11. Brothers don’t shake hands!
Brothers gotta hug!
10. That’s gotta feel pretty stinking good.
I’m so proud of a stranger.
Spent the second half of 2020 homeless, NYE in a mental hospital, then caught covid the week I was released. Tonight is my first night in a proper bed in longer than I can remember, and I built it myself. from MadeMeSmile
9. A strange request, perhaps.
But they rolled with it.
8. It can be done.
She’s living proof.
7. True love.
Don’t try to tell me it’s not.
6. That’s her cat.
He will not be taking arguments on the matter.
5. I can’t believe it’s not yowling or scratching.
What sort of cat is this and where can I get one?
4. More people with good hearts, please.
3. They couldn’t forget that.
Who could, though?
2. I’m not sure it was the only option.
It was clearly the best one, though.
1. You only have ONE squirrel?
How do you manage that?
See, isn’t your faith restored? I know mine is.
Let me know in the comments where you go to refill the well!