Oldest kids tend to get a lot of the attention, no matter what people say about youngest kids. The olders get months and years with their parents to themselves, after all, while the second (and down the line) are born having to fight to be the center of attention.
And fight they do.
If you’re a youngest, don’t worry – these 18 memes are all for you, so you can put your boxing gloves away.
For today, anyway.
18. I hate that this is an insult.
Depending on your siblings, you could turn it around on them.
17. If you don’t tell Mom, you might get something good.
Or, at the very least, you’ll have some decent blackmail for awhile.
16. Bless her heart.
She’s getting initiated early.
15. What else do they have to do?
Other than figure out their own lives, I suppose.
14. Hey, you got to learn, too.
Don’t be so ungrateful.
13. They weren’t going to hurt it.
Until they inevitably break it totally on accident.
12. They’re always so encouraging.
It’s like they’re doing some kind of scientific experiment on you.
11. You know this is the likely outcome.
Sometimes you go anyway. Just to keep it interesting.
10. My youngest is doing this right now.
Also he thinks he’s playing when he’s just watching a video. Bless.
9. They have to say stuff like that.
It’s in the oldest sibling handbook.
8. Shhhh! Shhhh!
*furtive glances around the immediate area*
7. Well they don’t have to let us.
They probably realize we know best, that’s all.
6. I fail to see the issue.
Drums are cool!
5. That could be good or bad, depending.
Regardless, you can totally make it work for you.
4. Sometimes it takes them a while to warm up.
Maybe she’s just an introvert and didn’t want to come to the hospital.
3. You know what rolls downhill…
Errands, of course.
2. It’s a survival skill.
They end up with a lot of them before it’s all said and done.
1. Younger sibs do know how to get their revenge.
That knowledge is somehow innate.
As an oldest, I think I resent some of these.
If you’re a youngest, did these nail it for you? Tell us why or why not in the comments!