Most, if not all, of us experience living with other human beings at some point in our life. We grow up with siblings, we have roommates in college, we live with a partner or a spouse, and listen – it’s not easy. Living alone can be lonely, sure, but it can also be glorious because you never wake up one day and realize you’re living with a monster.
At least, let’s hope that’s the case.
These 20 people thought they were in a great living arrangement until one day – boom. Monster.
The proof is in the pictures below!
20. I am also guilty of this. Oops.
It’s laziness, pure and simple.
19. Literally no one asked for your opinion, Sean.
It’s finals week for heaven’s sake!
18. Just a little surprise for the next person.
Way to go, Mama. Keep them on their toes.
17. This was put away by a grown man.
This is a hunk of steak. All by its lonesome.
16. A toilet paper battle for the ages.
It’s so much easier to, I don’t know. Put it on right?
15. Her husband bought memory foam for “his side” of the bed.
I don’t even know what to say about this. She probably didn’t either.
14. This is hilarious.
Why are brothers, even?
13. This was the DAD.
He didn’t even bother to cut pieces off to gnaw on, y’all.
12. I’ll be making me own hole!
That sounded a little dirtier than I intended.
11. Ok this is 100% something I would do.
Maybe he was sleep deprived!?
10. This gives me full body chills.
Like a horror movie.
9. His wife said it was empty.
Not entirely, but she probably didn’t want to get her hand messy.
8. Using the toothpaste really isn’t that hard.
Is everyone in this family under the age of 5?
7. Someone has made a nest on the living room couch.
Perhaps some kind of vermin.
6. Every single marshmallow.
That is dedication right there, folks.
5. This is grounds for divorce right there.
I’m sorry. No one would argue with me.
4. I think Mom is trying to send the rest of you a message.
I’m just saying.
3. His wife was complaining about it always being cold in their house.
I do believe he’s found the culprit, there.
2. Less than two days before the roommates got after it.
Throw away all of the metal utensils. It’s the only answer.
1. Why is this a thing?
How long does it take to unpack a bag?
I mean, I don’t even know what to say. People are animals, y’all.
What’s your worst roommate experience? We want to hear about it in the comments!